“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955 ~|Quote of the Week|~

Monday, October 17, 2005

Dave Chappelle

For those of who do not know Dave Chappelle, he's a black comedian. Recently he ended his career on his 2nd season explaining that he quit because he wanted to search himself. He has written and played controversal skits such as a blind man named Clayton Bigsby who is a white supremacist but is a black man, or even a white family whose last name is "Niggar." What do you think about this? If you want to know more of this comedian, feel free to post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danger Walter said...

i think dave chappele makes me pee my pants laughing everytime I see him.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Spencer Z said...

It's comedians like this that make the world sane by not taking eveything so seriously.

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Michelle S said...

I'd have to see him...I think it is a bit ironic, but it's his choice what he thinks is funny. I'm glad he can handle it in a way that makes people laugh.

1:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home