“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955 ~|Quote of the Week|~

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Extra After School Activities Worth It?

Some of us go to events after school. May it be sports, music, services, or just plain hanging out "for school", is it worth it to come home or where ever is would be, to have minimal time to finish your school work? Shouldn't teachers compromise because we work overtime? Of coarse answers such as responsiblity comes up, but what if its not enough?

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle S said...

Well, I've found that participating in extracurricular stuff helps me concentrate and focus in what little time I have, and I tend to work harder and more efficiently. When swimming ended for me, I felt such an urge to jerk off since I had those extra two hours every night, and then I'd end up staying awake until midnight doing homework.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

Yea you've got to be devoted to do extracurics. I thought it would be hard to do continental Orchestra, but in the end, it was worth it. Soon to have pit orch. sheese there are so many after school meeting dates! I hope i can do my HW.

6:31 PM

 
Blogger Michelle S said...

Yeah that's what I thought when I saw the schedule. I'm not doing pit, though. I think I might work on tech crew.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

Yea I've done tech crew, its fun and you get to know the inside and out of the stage. But I think we could've of done better of choosing a musical. The Sound of Music is a good show, but maybe something new like a Asian musical lets say. I think that'll turn some heads.

6:58 PM

 
Blogger Michelle S said...

Asian? Something different, I suppose...

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home